About the Role:
To provide architecture, design and development services to a portfolio of projects in Delivery, and Operations. To set quality standards and practises, and provide technical leadership to a team of developers to work consistently and cohesively together.
To work collaboratively with a project team, and autonomously, to deliver technically suitable and sustainable integration solutions for our client.
Attention to detail will be vital to maintain a high level of quality. Ability to manage multiple projects requirements simultaneously and deliver to tight deadlines. Knowledge of the FMCG market is preferred but not essential.
To proactively identify opportunities and make recommendations to shape the future direction of the company’s integration, ensuring industry and market trends are recognised.
To manage the transition of project support requirements into our client’s BAU support portfolio to ensure compliance with the shared services transition process.
To engage with key supplier to identify and manage areas of risk and ensure technical standards and industry best practice is adhered to and make recommendations for compliance.
1. Design, development, testing of agreed technical deliverables, including documentation
2. Manage key project and business stakeholders
3. Coordinate and collaborate with third parties on behalf of our client.
4. Lead joint design workshops
5. Create and update detailed documentation
6. Provide architectural direction and input to technology standards and strategic roadmap
7. Technical troubleshoot issues
8. Support project testing activities
9. Adhere to our cllient’s development standards and naming conventions
10. Handover to BAU production support
11. To provide out-of-hours support for major incidents, working in conjunction with other nominated members of the out of hours support team.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
• 5 or more years BizTalk development experience
• 2009, 2013 R2
• WSDL; Schemas; Transformation; BAM; BRE; Custom Pipelines; Custom Functoids; Adapters; ESB; BTDF
• Programming proficiency with: C#; WCF; XML; XSLT; XPATH; Web services; SOAP; REST; SOA; HTML; Windows PowerShell automation; TFS; SQL Server 2008+; Visual Studio
• 2 or more years Lead BizTalk development experience
• 2 or more years of SQL Server experience
• 1 or more years of working with SAP systems
The post holder will also have knowledge of:
• ITIL Service Management processes
• Planning / Organising skills
Due to the nature of this role, the post holder will be expected to work occasionally out of hours, including weekends.
BE PROUD - We are proud of whom we are and what we do, We act with the highest standards of integrity and responsibility in everything we do, We’re passionate about our brands and we are all ambassadors for them, We love seeing consumers enjoying our brands everywhere we go.
BE BOLD - We have the freedom to dream and the tenacity to make our dreams real, We think differently, challenging conventional thinking to both create the future and overcome barrier, We empower our people and encourage them to take risks in pursuit of our shared ambition and their personal goals, We sometimes make mistakes, we always learn from them.
BE DISCIPLINED - We are disciplined in our thinking, decision making, action and follow through, We have a deep personal accountability to our shared and individual goals and we hold each other to account, We take our commitments seriously and we always do what we say we’ll do, We set and follow our rules and standards to keep things simple, this frees up our time to be creative.
ACT WITH PACE - We have the freedom to cut through and do the right thing, We’re always looking ahead, we seize opportunities to adapt and grow quickly, We cut to the heart of the problem and get to solutions with creativity and speed, We’re always improving and getting better.
BE OPEN - We’re open to new ideas, each other and learning. It helps us continually improve and grow, We have open and authentic conversations, we say it as it is, We’re inspired by everyone’s individual genius and the difference in perspectives from around the world, We value diversity and difference for the benefit they bring.
WIN TOGETHER - We’re in it together to beat the competition, We enjoy celebrating our individual and collective successes, Our relationships and partnerships are built on openness, honesty and respect, We help each other to get better.
• Educated to degree level, or equivalent
• Microsoft recognised certification in BizTalk Server
• ITIL Service Management awareness
• PRINCE2 Project Management awareness