3rd Line Support Engineer - MS Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Cisco - Cardiff - £25,000 - £30,000
Candidate Key words - 3rd line, IT support, MS Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Cisco, infrastructure, configuring, installing, migrating, Office Communication Server, Lync, ITIL, MCSE, MCITP
Commutable from - Cardiff, Newport, Bridgend, Caerphilly, Bristol, Cwmbran
3rd Line Support Engineer required for a leading IT support consultancy based in Barry. The successful 3rd line support engineer will be working for one of Wales only Cisco premier partners and the chance for career progression is excellent.
The 3rd line support engineers' role will involve a number of responsibilities and the role will focus on supporting medium / large companies servers & infrastructure the successful engineer must have strong server support experience which will include configuring, installing, migrating, and supporting servers across a range of operating systems.
The 3rd line support engineer will ideally have the following skills and experience -
* Demonstrable in-depth 3rd line support and troubleshooting experience within high availability and highly customer focused environments.
* Excellent Microsoft 2003/2008 server and Active Directory troubleshooting.
* In-depth troubleshooting experience of Exchange 2003/2007/2010
* Experience of Office Communication Server (OCS)/Lync solutions is desirable
* Skills in MCSE 2003/2008, VMware ESX, Cisco experience (IOS / PIX / CSS), SAN / NAS
* Experience of working in an ITIL environment
3rd line support engineer Job Summary:
* Full time, standard working hours
* Salary up to £30,000
* Location - Cardiff
* Commutable from - Cardiff, Caerphilly, Newport, Cwmbran
For more details please apply for an initial callback regarding the role / you experience.