There is currently an existing team of application architects supporting e-commerce Multi Channel Foundation Programme (MCFP). This role is for an Integration Architect, specifically Websphere technologies. The successful candidate would be responsible for:-
· Providing Integration architecture design and technical leadership to e-commerce Multi Channel Foundation Programme. Specifically around the integration design of the e-commerce services and the connectivity and design between the applications, the Hosting Partner and client services.
· Providing Integration technical architecture design and technical collaboration with client Infrastructure Support teams and on premise Partner teams e.g. TCS & Verizon.
· Creating technical Integration designs in line with the overall MCFP architecture vision, agreeing these with key stakeholders and producing a roadmap for achieving this.
· Inspiring the Infrastructure and Architecture support teams and evangelizing the architectural vision, strategy, and principles across IT & Business teams.
· Working with the client's Technical Architect community to drive a consolidated view of Integration architecture and technologies ensuring that other dependencies and requirements across client's are clearly understood and delivered against.
· Working across other Domains within the business to understand roadmaps and impacts and ensure that these are understood and managed within e-commerce and the relevant domains.
· Creating architecture designs which facilitate the rapid delivery of functional enhancements, providing fast, scaleable performance for customers located globally, is extensible, is secure and easily deployed.
· Working with Systems Integration, Hosting and other Partners to drive the delivery of these designs and the successful implementation.
· Understanding and advising on the commercial & contractual impacts of project designs and technology choices across Application & infrastructure services for e-commerce.
· Understanding and detailing TCO and ROI impacts of selected technology within project solution designs.
· Key ownership of client's e-commerce integration systems capacity planning and Non Functional Requirements.
· Maintaining an ongoing awareness of emerging developments and trends in related technology arenas that could impact current projects and influence new projects, particularly with reference to Cross Channel and Multichannel retailing. Understanding competitor trends and ensuring the business is best equiped to meet this competition & communicating this to the development teams.
· Operating as peer review for other architects.
· Ensuring production is aligned with architecture framework and standards.
· A broad and diverse range of technologies including:
· WebSphere Message Broker
· WebSphere MQ & MQFTE
· IBM DataPower appliances
· BizTalk 2002, 2004 (legacy systems)
· Security Architectures including encryption and authentication to BS27001
· Large scale hosting solutions.
· High volume and burstable network design.
· High Availability and Disaster recovery services.
· Caching and Scaling services and technologies.
· High volume, on demand, network solutions.
· E-commerce and Multi-Channel technologies.
· Minimum of 10 years IT experience (systems and applications) of which at least 3 years should be in a senior integration architect role.
· Experience architecting and delivering enterprise level solutions. Minimum requirement in excess of £3M
· Experience architecting and delivering scalable, secure and performant solutions for millions of messages per day.
· Experience architecting and delivering high availability solutions.
· Knowledge of Network and infrastructure technologies.
· Good team skills with a minimum of 3 years project team experience.
· Excellent Design skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Enthusiastic, conscientious, and highly motivated.
· Strong presentation skills
· Commercially astute.
· Willingness to travel to other locations as required.
· Transactional e-commerce systems.
· SaaS Integration