AV & IT Engineering Project/Installation Lead
Job title: AV & IT Engineering Project/Installation Lead
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Location: Bracknell/Field Based
***6 - 8 Week Project***
Purpose of the role:
Growing its AV and IT capability and are looking for an exceptional Engineer to join our dedicated team and work with the latest AV and IT equipment.
Based out of our Bracknell office, the ideal candidate will have an adaptable, flexible can do attitude, outstanding client facing skills and the desire to travel to help us deliver exceptional client service.
• Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for the testing and in many cases installation of a range of AV and IT solutions. The scope of work can range from single items of equipment to large scale event role out across UK and Europe.
• You will be measured on your technical excellence, eye for detail and provision of first class technical on-site support.
• Significant experience as an AV/IT engineer in the exhibition and/or events industry.
• An outstanding team player – working well with others; someone who is not insular to his trade.
• Excellent communication skills – the ability to communicate professionally and effectively at all levels, both written and verbally.
• Ability and willingness to travel across the UK and Europe as required.
• A flexible, adaptable approach in terms of working hours.
• Excellent organisation and time management skills.
• A full clean driving licence.
• A dynamic individual who will work over and above the job description all in the name of enabling us to deliver great events for our clients.
• Whilst not essential, someone who could be trusted to supervise at client installation site a small team of internal and contract technicians would be desireable.