Belt Splicers - Australia
One of Australias Leading Conveyor Solutions Company, supplying conveyor solutions to the mining Industry in Australia for over a century, are currently seeking experienced Belt Splicers to relocate to Australia.
These positions are responsible for the day to day activities relating to conveyor belt servicing and repairs and the roles will be offered on a Fly-in-Fly-out basis (FIFO).
Opportunities exist in the following regions Queensland, Western Australia and New South Wales.
· Minimum of 4 years experience in repairs, installation & maintenance of steel cord or fabric conveyor belts
· Rubber belt maintenance or splicing qualifications or other relevant skills certification an advantage
· Experience in Hot Splicing of steel cord & fabric belts is preferred
· Lagging of pulleys and idlers
· Conveyor belt inspections as required
· Ability to meet strict criteria to obtain an Australian working Visa
· Ability to undertake and pass the IELTS test for English language (if English is not your first language)
· Hold a current valid passport, allowing you to travel internationally
· Have NO criminal convictions
· Ability to provide references covering the last 5 years of employment
· Exceptional basic salary ($AUD 85-100K) PLUS overtime PLUS retirement fund of 9%, PLUS holiday incentives
· Additional site allowances
· Assistance with relocation expenses including airfares
· Visa costs paid
· Medical Insurance
· Exceptional training and opportunities for career advancement
· Company Uniforms, tools and safety equipment
· Leading edge training at the company training facilities