We have an exciting opportunity for a Bid Coordinator to jpoin one of the UK’s most dynamic award winning business delivering sustainable solutions for the design, building and maintenance of the UK’s transport infrastructure ensuring that the Processes operate efficiently within cost, productivity, Quality and Health, Safety and Environment targets.
Work closely with the other members of SBPC team, the business development team and business units for management of information required.
• Provide efficient management for bids so that all decisions are recorded, risks issued, issues documented and maintained.
• Bid budget maintained at all times.
• Understanding and implementing the bid programme and monitoring progress in order to identify potential issues.
• Knowledge management promoted in the team update and review constantly.
• Understanding bid requirements translating and presenting in a structured format to all team members.
• Collating and assessing information to provide complete and accurate reports.
• To format strategic documents including PQQs and bids.
• To record and track all opportunities via CRM or spreadsheet as appropriate.
• To collate evidence to support bids.
• To undertake e-procurement activities, including ITT, upload of tender queries and clarifications on e-portals as required.
• e-portal monitoring over festive periods & bank holidays.
• To track and record tender queries and clarifications.
• To complete PQQs.
• To administer and manage the live evidence library.
• To administer and manage graphics library.
• To administer and manage project execution plan.
• To manage sharepoint access.
• To take responsibility for purchasing stationery for bid documentation.
• To administer, manage and archive physical and electronic files.
• To accept responsibility for physical and electronic files handed over from the opportunities and proposals team as required bids.
• To manage the leader board on strategic.
• To administer and archive physical and electronic files including 'S' drive.
• To prepare power point presentation of bids for contract teams.
• To collate final copies of submitted bids for the strategic bid team, contract manager and the contract teams.
Skills & Qualifications required:
• Ability to maintain accurate up to date records.
• Ability to undertake research.
• E-portal experience.
• E-procurement experience.
• Excellent administration skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent customer relationship skills and organisational skills.
• Excellent telephone manner and time management skills.
• Educated to A level standard or equivalent.
• Experience in CRM.
• Experience of desk top publishing.
• Office - word, excel, power point, Visio.
• Understanding of bid processes and the industry.
• Team player.
• Deadline focused.