Business Information Management Services Director - £800 - £900PD - Manchester - 6months (rolling)
A business information management services director required to work with one of the biggest transportation companies in the UK. The purpose of this role is to lead the delivery of business services for our client in order to meet agreed service arrangements, driving the highest levels of efficiency and effectiveness. Services include finance and purchasing operations, HR and training administration, Payroll, IT support services, workplace management and railway records management.
This is a large company with offices located across the UK; this position is based in Manchester and is initially on a six month contract (which has the view to extend) the director must have previous commercial experience in a similar role. The main roles and responsibilities of the role will be to-
* Define Business Services strategy in line with Corporate Services policies, to meet the needs of the companies' business units and in accordance with externally recognised best practices.
* Working with Corporate Services and Business Unit directors to define and agree optimal service requirements, manage demand and provide transparent service excellence.
* Inspire excellence in the delivery of business services to internal and external customers to include companies employees, suppliers, railway industry customers and external job applicants in line with agreed service levels and with the highest standards of customer service.
* Develop a Business Services team creating a service and commercial orientation, and an environment of innovation and improvement informed by external benchmarking and research.
* Establish performance goals, allocate resources and, direct the development and maintenance of policies and processes for Business Services.
* Accountable for running the Business Services function as a business unit and accountable for commercial relationships with suppliers.
* Manage the Business Services financial and headcount budget, working within agreed targets and setting financial efficiency objectives.
The business information management services director will have to have significant experience at senior management level in a complex multi-site service environment as well as experience in managing complex service arrangements for multiple functional areas. Other desirable areas for applicants -
* To have a track record in leading service, process and system improvements.
* Be experienced in contract management and performance management of outsourced services.
* Be commercially astute and persuasive.
* Proven strategic influencing and stakeholder management skills at a director level.
* Proven experience in managing controls over personal data, commercial data and payments.
Business information management services director Job Summary -
* Fulltime - Normal working hours
* Salary - daily rate of £800-£900
* Located in Manchester
* Based on a six month rolling contract
For more details please apply for an initial call back regarding the role / your experience.