Acorn Recruitment is seeking to recruit a full time permanent Customer Services Coordinator with languages, you will be fluent in Dutch.
Salary - £18,500 - £20,000pa (depending on experience)
The successful candidate will be responsible for:-
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of account administration, account queries and sales support.
- Maintain timely and effective communication with customers: internal contacts and third parties.
- Process orders and requests in line with standard procedures and proposes improvements to procedures, where possible, to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products, customers, processes and suppliers.
- Build strong relationships with the rest of the supply chain (from buying to despatch) and work effectively with then to improve service to the customer.
- Build strong relationships with all customers.
- Gather information and drive improvements actions regarding:
- Future customer needs (volumes, promotions, trials etc.)
- Technical Issues
- Remain aware of all health and safety issues relevant to the job.
- Remain fully flexible to meet business requirements.
To be considered for this position you will have previous experience within a customer service role working in a busy and demanding environment and be fluent in Dutch.
Experience of order processing and meeting tight deadlines
You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to integrate and work effectively with others.
Good organisational and administrative skills and be team orientated.
You will have excellent IT skills to include Word, Excel and ideally Lotus Notes and SAP.
The role attracts excellent benefits & prospects and a good working environment.