Conveyor Belt Maintainers - Australia
One of Australias Leading Conveyor Solutions Companies, supplying conveyor solutions to the mining Industry in Australia for over a century, are currently seeking experienced Belt Maintainers to relocate to Australia.
These positions are responsible for the day to day activities relating to conveyor belt servicing and repairs and the roles will be offered on a residential or Fly in Fly out basis.
· Minimum of 4 years experience in repairs, installation & maintenance of steel cord or fabric conveyor belts
· Rubber belt maintenance or splicing qualifications or other relevant skills certification an advantage
· Experience in Hot Splicing of steel cord & fabric belts is preferred
· Lagging of pulleys and idlers
· Conveyor belt inspections as required
Opportunities exist in the following regions Queensland, Western Australia and New South Wales.
· Exceptional basic salary ($AUD 85-100K) PLUS overtime PLUS retirement fund of 9%, PLUS holiday incentives
· Additional site allowances
· Assistance with relocation expenses including airfares
· Visa costs paid
· Medical Insurance
· Exceptional training and opportunities for career advancement
· Company Uniforms, tools and safety equipment
· Leading edge training at the company training facilities