After Sales Crane Technicians - Australia
Due to continued expansion and business gains, our clients have current vacancies for After Sales Crane Technicians in workshop roles in Perth WA, and Adelaide SA.
· The roles are generally Monday to Friday plus overtime, but applicants will need to be flexible as due to the nature of the positions, travel to customer sites will frequently be expected and occasionally at short notice.
The main purpose of the roles is the after sales commissioning, maintenance and repair of Mobile cranes and other diesel powered hydraulic equipment, with particular emphasis on Crawler Cranes.
· Have served an Apprenticeship or be qualified in a relevant trade
· Have crawler crane equipment repair and maintenance experience
· Possess up to date mechanical knowledge with crawler crane and other lifting equipment.
· Have good written & spoken communication skills as this is a customer facing role
Duties will include:
· Repairs and maintenance on crawler cranes and other lifting equipment, in accordance with manufacturers specifications
· Troubleshoot and resolve problems as they occur at customers sites
· Complete all fleet records so that effective reporting and scheduling may be maintained
· Identify and assist in purchasing parts
· Identify and assist in sales of upgrades (hardware and software)
· Ensure that safety concerns are paramount and immediately report any near misses, injuries or accidents
· Dependant on location, salaries range between $78k (£53k) - $90k (£61k), plus overtime and 9% pension.
· There are also generous allowances payable for nights away whilst visiting customer sites, including excellent daily monetary allowance, minimum 4* accommodation, etc
Also as part of the package, you could expect funded Visa applications, flights and transfers to Australia, accommodation on arrival, support in finding permanent accommodation, support to help you and your family settle in Australia, including assisting eligible family members to find work.