Developer - C#, .NET - Cwmbran - £28,000 - £34,000
Candidate Key words - C#, .NET, SQL Server, Azure, Framework, Object Oriented Development, XML, SQL, Winforms, Webforms, WCF, Programmer, Developer, Coding, Software Developer, MVC, Application Development
Commutable from - Cardiff, Newport, Bridgend, Caerphilly, Bristol
A developer is required to join a leading provider of Enterprise Product Management (EPM). Ideally the developer will have a solid knowledge / experience of C#, .Net, SQL Server or related technologies.
The opportunity to mature a career in software development is massive as the company work with the Microsoft Azure product which will make them one of the best places in the UK to work for developers looking to gain experience with Azure as they have unprecedented level of support from Microsoft with regards to moving onto the Azure platform.
Above all, as a developer joining this team you will need to have a high aptitude and drive, as well as an ability to work effectively in a team and communicate clearly. Other requirements within this role will be to-
* Work with a very experienced development team developing a leading software product
* Work with peers from other disciplines (QA, Programme Management, Development and Documentation) to drive cross-functional initiatives or to resolve department-wide issues
The developer must be able to comprehend complex issues and pro-actively propose solutions. The working environment is very dynamic, requiring constant updating of knowledge in both the technical and procedural aspects of the job.
The ideal developer will have an understanding of-
* Microsoft .net environment (VB or C#)
*.NET (2.0, 3.5 and 4.0 frameworks)
* Experience / knowledge of SQL Server
* Good Knowledge of XML and web services
Developer Job Summary -
* Fulltime - Normal working hours
* Salary - £28,000 - £34,000 with excellent benefits
* Located in Cwmbran
* Commutable from - Cardiff, Newport, Bridgend, Caerphilly, Bristol
For more details please apply for an initial call back regarding the role / your experience.