This role is specifically for military personnel who are in the process of leaving the Armed Forces or those individuals who have just left. References will be required for this position.
OppO Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Certified Gas, Heating and Plumbing Engineer to join one of the major installers of boiler and heating systems, with a full back up maintenance team. They have a diversified client base, comprising of, private clients through to Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Estate Agents, Insurance companies, as well as British Gas.
They are a reactive maintenance provider working within London and the Home Counties. There engineers are specialists in emergency home care and carry out servicing and breakdown of central heating gas appliances within domestic properties. They also specialise in general plumbing and power flushing for any blockages that you may have.
The successful candidate must meet the minimum trade requirements before consideration of application. Here are just a few:
• Must have completed a bona fide plumbing & heating apprenticeship.
• All documentation is required prior to proceeding through the application process.
• You must have a good work ethic and you should be able to work as part of a team or as an individual using your initiative as required.
• You should be immaculate in appearance and be conscientious and courteous at all times.
• You should have the equivalent of 5 years’ work experience.
• Salary of £35000 - £40000
• 08:00-17:00 5 days a week
• Overtime OOH’s is time and a half, Sunday and Bank Holidays are double time
• 28 days paid holidays including Public and Bank holidays
• Engineer is provided with a company vehicle for work purposes and due to the nature of the work the engineer keeps hold of vehicle.
Qualified to the following standard:
• ACS Tickets CPA1
The ideal candidate should be certified as Gas Safe and you hold the relevant NVQ in plumbing?