GIS Solution Architect - £425 per day - 6 month - London
An experienced GIS Solution Architect required to work with one of the biggest transportation companies in the UK.
The GIS Solution Architect will be responsible for;
* Verifying that the detailed design, interfaces and technology align with the IM strategy, and that data flows and integration meet IM standards and definitions.
* Engage colleagues in other areas of IM to verify that the proposed design fits in with existing / proposed infrastructure
* Manage stakeholder understanding and expectation regarding the application design.
* Use agreed designs to act as an informed buyer from third parties; validating
specifications and commercial constraints are clearly communicated and understood.
* Act as a point of clarification for complex design issues verifying that the end product
remains on time, cost and quality target.
* Verifying that programme/project related knowledge is passed to the central architecture
team in order to drive re-use of data, processes and technology where appropriate
The successful GIS solution Architect will ideally have the following skills and experience -
* ESRI ArcGIS Server & ArcGIS Desktop
* ESRI ArcObjects
* VB.Net or C#
* Python Scripting
* Extensive experience of working as a GIS Technical Architect in a corporate IS function
* Oracle SQL
* Windows 2000, 2003, 2007 Server
GIS Solution Architect Job Summary:
* Contract - Initially 6 months
* Salary - Up to £425 Per Day
* Location - London
For more details please apply with a short cover note to explain your suitability for an initial call back regarding the role / your experience.