This role is specifically for military personnel who are in the process of leaving the Armed Forces or those individuals who are Ex-Military. References will be required for this position.
Working with one the UK’s leading family run construction businesses who are at the cutting edge of technology with the equipment that they use whilst making a significant difference to the environment in a positive way. If you want to work alongside fellow ex-military personnel in a fast paced national company then this is the job for you.
The ideal candidate will have come from a Heavy Plant Operations background within Civil Engineering.
• Proven experience within Civil Engineering
• Qualified in occupational health and safety to IOSH and/or NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent an advantage
• Strong awareness of safety and quality principles
• Conversant with H&S Management systems and aspects of risk management in a multi-site environment
• HGV Class II along with a CPC License iaw DVLA
• 360, 10 tonne excavator plant operator
• It is essential that you can work as part of a team or on your own
• Used to working to tight deadlines
• Must be flexible and used to working away from home
You will be fully trained in the application and use of the processes listed below:
• Horizontal Directional Drilling
• Suction Excavation
• Ground Stabilisation
This position is Nationwide and not just based in Lincoln.