Identity Management Technician ? OIM, Java ? Manchester ? £36,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Candidate Key words ? Oracle Identity Manager, OIM, Java, Application, Online, .NET, Developer, Technician, Engineer, Microsoft Identity Integration Server, Forefront Identity Manager, BMC Web Access Manager
Commutable from ? Manchester, Leeds, Bradford
An identity management technician is required to join a leading financial services company based near Manchester. This is an opportunity for an established technician to join a niche, but key area of the company and to develop their career. This role will provide the right training for the successful candidate to allow them to develop into an SME in identity management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for-
* The delivery of new projects, including the design, build and test through to the implementation into live environment and then the on-going support.
* To ensure the delivery and technical support of products, applications and services meet the agreed standards for the environment.
* Provide input into the improvement of services and processes and the mitigation of risks associated with the environment.
Ideally the identity management technician will have a strong skill set including -
* Oracle Identity Manager
* Microsoft Identity Integration Server or Forefront Identity Manager
* BMC Web Access Manager
* .Net Development
* Java (and related technologies)
Other responsibilities included in this roll will be -
* Install and maintain products and services according to Group standards / policies, and to agreed service levels
* Provision of technical support (including incident and problem resolution) for systems and processes in complex environments
* Carry out technical activities in support of project delivery, service improvement and ongoing support of the platform
* Identify and implement improvements to technical processes and toolsets to improve resource and cost efficiency
* Lead the delivery of new software version rollouts including upgrades, currency and patching requirements (ie: MIIS, BMC)
* Mentoring and developing junior team members
* Ability to translate Business Requirements in to a Solution Design
* Provision of support services on a 24*7*365 basis. Out of Hours support will be required for this role as part of a rota.
Identity management technician Job Summary -
* Fulltime - Normal working hours
* Salary ? £36,000 - £45,000 with excellent benefits
* Located near Manchester
* Commutable from ? Manchester, Leeds, Bradford
For more details please apply for an initial call back regarding the role / your experience.