About the Role:
The purpose of the role is to work as part of the IT HR function, analysing requirements and working on the delivery of technical solutions in alignment with the Business HR roadmap and IT standards.
The role holder will work with key stakeholders and technical teams through the project delivery process to ensure technical solutions are delivered that meet requirements and are embedded into the HR function as usual operation.
The role will be part of the HR team in the IT Strategy and Delivery department.
• Has confidence and credibility within the business to be seen as a Technical Subject Matter Expert within HR solutions.
• Must demonstrate detailed expertise in dealing with both standalone and Integration systems
• Work closely with the Enterprise architect to scope, design and agree technical solutions
• Build and maintain network within the HR department and IT Team. especially Technical Leads to promote the existing and future IT solutions with the HR Portfolio
• Takes ownership – to deliver designs and solutions to deadlines and for the resolution of issues.
• Facilitate technical workshops to define business solution designs and technical architecture
• Make suggestions on areas for process improvements within HR and IT
• Working in virtual teams across business functions, IT and 3rd party suppliers.
• Adhere to the project delivery processes, ensuring any new solutions meet our business requirements and IT standards.
• Create/Review documentation like technical requirements and specifications, testing approach, end user support and adoption to ensure delivery of IT solutions in a timely manner.
• Assist the unit test of solutions & provide support and expertise through Systems Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Test (UAT), Performance Testing (PT) and Operational Acceptance testing (OAT).
• Use knowledge and insight to proactively seek innovative technical ideas/products to support project and portfolio success.
• Actively participate in training and knowledge transfer sessions for new IT solutions.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
• Experienced consultant with very detailed technical understanding of core HR systems like SAP, Success Factors, ADP and other payroll systems.
• Must have experience of implementing SAP and SuccessFactors solutions within a project environment.
• Experience in in-depth analysis, solution design and average to good level of coding to assist in defect fixes if required.
• Very hands on individual with great initiative in working with teams to deliver solutions (from requirements management through to delivery).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage a variety of stakeholders within the business and IT.
• Able to proactively plan and prioritise workload.
• Experience of working with 3rd party vendors to deliver packages of development.
• Ability to coach others in best practice when using IT solutions.
Degree level / working towards or equivalent in IT related subject (preferred)
Accreditations - Essential
• Certified SAP Solution Architect
• Success Factors