The role holder will be responsible for the Collection and Delivery of IT assets to and from Customers premises. This will include the removal of goods from buildings, the packaging and loading for transport back to clients warehouse. Site to site transfers are also part of the job role. The operation of the clients mobile shredding truck is a key function of this position.
• EU HGV Drivers license class 2
• Drivers CPC card
• Digital Tachograph card.
• Flexible attitude to working hours
• Ability to work abroad
• Warehouse knowledge
• Health and Safety awareness
• Flexible attitude and approach to work
• First Aid at Work
• This position will also require some overtime to be worked when required
• Carry out deliveries & collections both in the UK and Europe
• Visit Customer sites, pick, and pack and load IT equipment for delivery to Asset Retire processing area.
• First line Maintenance checks of all fleet vehicles and keep records
• To carry out ITLM shredding onsite at customer premises and as required.
• Assist with ETM and IT auditing onsite as necessary to support the shredding activity.
• General cleaning and maintenance of the shredder truck.
• Advise the management team immediately if any problems connected to any of the items listed occur that have an impact on the business.
• Work with the team to ensure we deliver an efficient service
• To carry out other logistics related functions as required by the Senior Management Team
• General housekeeping, quality and safety in line with general working practices.
• VOSA compliance under the EU Working time directive and digital tachograph regulations.
• To assist with the control of the collection equipment and packaging facilities.
• General tidiness and organisation of the Transports teams resource areas.