Job Title: Maintenance Engineer - Middlesex
We are looking for Multitrade Engineers to join the team, the role is to support in the ongoing maintenance programme for a variety of sites. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of a growing business then do apply.
To be part of a team responsible for the delivery of a planned and quality maintenance programme to a group of hotels in the London Area, You will build working relationships with the Hotel Managers and support with all maintenance issues in the hotels.
· Undertake all aspects of maintenance as per the scoping requirements. This will typically include works such as room painting, mastic replacement, light and socket replacement, desk and door repairs.
· To consistently deliver a first time quality fix on all jobs.
· To ensure that all works are completed to the required quality standard.
· To observe safe working practices and comply with all health & safety legislation.
· To ensure minimal impact to the hotel teams and ensure that the customer is the key focus
What we’ll expect from you:
To succeed in this role, you will need to be an experienced trades person in any discipline; passionate about customer service and delivering results. You will feel comfortable understanding and working within hotels and seeing the impact that the role has.