Microsoft System Center Consultant - SCCM, SCOM, Service Manager, Opalis, Powershell, Management Packs - Caerphilly - £300-375 per day
Candidate Key words - Microsoft System Center Consultant, SCCM, SCOM, Service Manager, Opalis, Powershell, Orchestrator, Management Packs, Migration, Implementation, Configuration, Automation.
Commutable from - Cardiff, Newport, Bridgend, Bristol
A Microsoft System Center Consultant is required to join a market leading company based in South Wales to help them develop systems to best meet the needs of the business. Ideally the Microsoft System Center Consultant will have solid knowledge / experience SCOM, SCCM, Service Desk, Opalis, and Powershell.
The company are looking to migrate and improve many of their key systems, starting with their service desk systems, and customize the applications to best meet the needs of their staff. The right candidate must have good skills in Microsoft Systems Center and be confident implementing the different parts of the suite and have the ability to work in Powershell to make alterations to the existing Management Packs to best fit the requirements of the company.
Some of the key tasks of the role will include;
- Advising on how to get the most out of System Center.
- Creating and customizing new Change Request forms
- Configuring the Self service portal so that users have the most common Help Desk requests available to them without contacting the Help Desk.
- Linking the Self service portal to Service Requests so that incoming requests can be managed.
- Using the Authoring Tool to customize existing Management Packs or create new ones.
- Creating Views that enable staff to see all they key information that they need quickly.
- Creating new or customized Reports so that accurate information can be delivered quickly.
- Using Powershell to automate the most common and often mundane tasks.
- Setting up email alerting at different stages of the Incident and Change Request process so that the workflow operates efficiently.
This role will suit a consultant who can work independently and contribute their own ideas on how to move the systems forward as opposed to someone who likes a structured requirement based environments.
The ideal consultant will have an understanding of-
* Microsoft System Center
* SCOM, SCCM, Opalis, and Service Desk
* Powershell scripting
Job Summary -
* Fulltime - Normal working hours
* Daily rate up to £375 per day
* Located in Caerphilly
* Commutable from - Cardiff, Newport, Bridgend, Bristol
For more details please apply for an initial call back regarding the role / your experience.