We are seeking to recruit on behalf of a leading telecomms infrastructure management provider Network Engineers to work in various Data Centres based in Amsterdam.
To qualify for this role you must have prior experience of working in telecoms field environments installing, commissioning and operating transmission and data networks so a thorough knowledge of PDH/SDH and DWDM is required with ideally CCNA certifications.
Supporting Nortel, Ciena, Cisco and Juniper equipment responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Acting as a Single point of contact of clients ensuring satisfaction and quality control
• Liaising with internal departments to resolve customer affecting issues.
• Monitoring systems and service performance and diagnose problems through analysis and rectifying where possible.
• Providing 1st/2nd line support, liaising with the network and provisioning operation as required, checking and executing fault or provisioning management tasks.
• Interprets systems/service reports to determine root cause of incidents, escalating as required.
OppO Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.