Civilian Work Attachment (CWA) to Service leavers - Begbies Traynor Group Risk Partners
This role is specifically for military personnel who are in the process of leaving the services.
Job Title: Operations & Research Analyst
Duration: up to 4 weeks
Main purpose of the role: To provide research analysis and administration support to RISK assignments, practice development and practice management.
• Prepare, plan and deliver directed research projects.
• Assist in preparation of research reports and presentations.
• Initiate value add research to projects wherever possible, and to contribute fully to the team
research environment in a manner conducive to the success of the research project as a whole.
• Undertake daily media monitoring to keep up to date with subject related issues, in particular,
developments in the specific subject area.
• Other administrative assistance tasks as delegated by the Partner and Ops & Research Manager.
• Research tasking completed to required standards in agreed timescales.
• Contribution to successful delivery of RISK assignments.
• Positive team ethic atitude.
• High personal motivation, self-management, and detail orientation; ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress without direct supervision.
• Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload.
• Good analytical skills.
• Excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate in a professional and articulate
manner with all in the Company.
• Good commercial awareness and understanding.
• IT literate for all MS Office so_ware programs (Word, Power-point, Excel etc).
Service leaver atributes:
• Ideally degree educated.
• A commissioned officer background – Captain or Major level (or other service equivalents).
• You must have sufficient number of GRT (Graduate Resettlement Time) days remaining.
• You will be required to submit MoD forms 1746 and 1748, signed by the appropriate bodies.
• Your CV should show evidence of research undertaken, any sort of risk assessments, finance or accountancy skills.
• The aim is to introduce you to client with a written reference and recommendation on completion.
• Possibility of job offer on completion of your CWA but this is not guaranteed.