Practice Accoutant, Yeovil / Sherborne
£30,000 - £35,000 (Maternity Cover)
Are you an experienced Practice Accoutant acreddited with ACA or ACCA?
Are you available for a Maternity Cover post that could potentially lead to permanent work?
An experienced Practice Accoutant is required for Maternity Cover at a Accountancy Practice baseon the Somerset / Dorset border (Yeovil / Sherborne) managing a portfolio of clients on a day to day basis.
The role of Practice Accountant will involve;
* Financial accounting activities
* Align Financial Accounting with Finance strategy and agenda
* Managing financial accounts and produce financial statements
* Managing regular and ad-hoc statutory reporting
* Managing client portfolios
* Preparing accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
* Preparing Personal and corporation tax completions and returns
The successful Practice Accountant will;
* Be ACA or ACCA Qualified or equivalent, with a number of years post qualified experience
* Have Strong technical accounting background from a practice environment
* Have experience of working in a changing environment
* Have experience producing financial and management reporting, analysis and interpretation of financial information and be able to provide finance-related technical advice.
* Be a team player, willing to communicate with all parts of the finance function, as well as your direct team
* Be Skilled in the use of MS Excel
* Live in a commutable distance of Sherborne / Yeovil
Sherborne, Yeovil, Accountant, Accounts, ACA, ACCA, Yeovil, Somerset, Dorset, Practice