JOB DESCRIPTION: QA/QC Manger - Australia
Our client is one of Australia's largest privately owned bus companies, with their head office and main depot at Darwin NT. They specialize in public buses, school buses, charter buses and major event transportation. Due to continued network growth they are looking for a QA/QC Manager to join their team at Darwin.
· To develop, implement and manage a comprehensive Management System (QA) that incorporates Safety, Health, Security, Quality and Environment.
· Preparation of the companies QA manual, control and supervision of all amendments and revisions
· Control and the distribution of all the companies quality documentation
· Monitor all quality related activities on the project
· Perform all internal audits on behalf of the companies management
· Verify Client quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
· Attend Client quality management meetings
· The preparation and control of project quality system management documentation prior to project commencement.
· Review quality inspection personnel qualifications and training requirements
· Monitor the disposition of all issued non-conformance reports.
· Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system. Recommend and implement improvements when required.
· Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site QC manager
· Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site QA/QC procurement manager
· Coordinate all quality related correspondence with the supplier representatives.
· Monitor statistical method reporting.
· Action and close all customer complaints
· Conduct and prepare analysis of generated NCRs, complaints, audit results
· Create process flowcharts for various activities and departments.
· Arrange with third party inspectors for necessary testing
· Arrange materials documentation requirements and submits to Client inspection department for acceptance
· Arrange company documents for Client authorisation
· Managing the IT services and systems, policies and procedures
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
· Degree qualified in an Engineering or Quality discipline.
· Experience at full implementation leading to certification for 9001, 14001 and 18001 standards
· At least five years experience as a QA Manager
· Detailed knowledge of ISO 9001 Standards
· Demonstrated ability to establish/maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
· Well developed written and verbal communication skills.
· Computer literacy (particularly the use of MS Office applications).
· Experience in providing direction to staff in a positive and constructive manner.
· Demonstrated self-confidence and ability to assert influence.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a small team environment.
· Knowledge of IT services and systems.
· Experience working at industrial sites
· Detailed knowledge of WHS legislation procedures.
· Obtaining 9001, 14001 and 18001 Certification in 2013.
· Full implementation of integrated quality management system for start of Ichthys project.
· Salary up to $AUD120k (£80k) per annum
· Relocation assistance to include Visas, flights, etc
· Orientation / settlement services