Our Cwmbran based client is looking to recruit a Temp to Perm Sales & Export Administrator
The sales & export administrator is responsible for the function of the sales order process from receipt of customer enquiry through to despatch and final documentation.
Responsible to Factory General Manager
· Receive and progress customer enquiries and orders. Interpret customers box/pallet/label requirements and enter into Goodie system in an understandable format.
If new articles, liaise with Planning Co-ordinater and Purchasing Co-coordinator to determine the information they will require
· Orders can then be entered into Goodie and passed to Planning Co-ordinator for entering into the production schedule.
· Once entered into production schedule, orders are returned with various dates (e.g. Can date if applicable and proposed production date. At this point orders can then be confirmed to customer. Sales Confirmations are produced and sent to customer.
· Check orders that have finished production and gone to/awaiting packing. Produce provisional delivery note and pass to warehouse for order picking.
· Arrange despatch with relevant shipping company by telephone. Fax confirmation of details. Produce documents necessary to achieve this (e.g. Delivery Notes, DGN, Invoices, Insurance etc.).
· Inform customer of despatch and provide all relevant details appertaining to this.
· After shipments have taken place, Bills of Lading or Certificates of Shipment are received. These need to be checked for any errors prior to final documents being sent to Customer or Bank (if payment terms are L/C) to enable payment for goods.
· Some customers require "all manual" documents. These are prepared in excel according to individual requirements.
· Circulate and file all documents in relevant files. Must be maintained and available for any audit trail.
· Arrange samples to be sent as required and produce necessary paperwork to enable this. Arrange subsequent transport as appropriate.