We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Bid Coordinator for one of the UK’s most dynamic award winning business delivering sustainable solutions for the design, building and maintenance of the UK’s transport infrastructure ensuring that the Processes operate efficiently within cost, productivity, Quality and Health, Safety and Environment targets.
Work closely with the other members of SBPC team, the business development team and business units for management of information required.
• To supervise, inspire and support the bid coordinators
• To share information with the strategic team, opportunities team, business development team, Strategic Bid Manager, commercial team, business units, bid authors and bid managers
• To manage and archive physical and electronic files including 'S' drive
• To review tenders including online questions
• To review tenders for accuracy and evidence
• To manage CRM including SharePoint on behalf of the strategic team.
• To manage the Company’s glossary and style.
• To review PQQs.
• To prepare estimates and track project costs for all strategic bids.
Skills & Qualifications required:
• Ability to delegate.
• Ability to maintain accurate up to date records.
• Ability to undertake research.
• E-portal experience.
• E-procurement experience.
• Excellent administration skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent customer relationship skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Educated to A level standard or equivalent.
• Experience in CRM.
• Office - word, excel, power point, Visio.
• Understanding of bid processes.
• Understanding of industry.