We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Process Administrator for one of the UK’s most dynamic award winning business delivering sustainable solutions for the design, building and maintenance of the UK’s transport infrastructure ensuring that the Processes operate efficiently within cost, productivity, Quality and Health, Safety and Environment targets.
Work closely with the other members of SBPC team, the business development team and business units for management of information required.
• To create, update and distribute Gateway reports.
• To attend gateway meetings.
• To create, update and distribute PAP reports.
• To manage CRM including SharePoint.
• e-portal monitoring over festive periods & bank holidays.
• To review tenders produced by the business units for up to date evidence and information.
• To manage industry registrations, to include but not be limited to Construction line, EXOR and CHAS.
• To produce data relevant to performance management that will include recording monitoring and reporting all relevant SBPC performance indicators.
Skills & Qualifications required:
• Ability to prioritise.
• Ability to support, motivate and inspire others.
• Ability to understand new tasks and systems quickly.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent administration skills.
• Excellent communicator at all levels.
• Educated to A level standard or equivalent.
• Flexible attitude.
• Positive attitude.
• Proactive attitude.
• Team player.
• Willingness to change.
• Willingness to go the extra mile.
• Willingness to share knowledge.
• Willingness to take ownership and responsibility.
• Willingness to travel to other offices when required.
• Willingness to work outside normal working Hours as required.