Site Operations Manager (FMCG), Somerset / Dorset
Are you an experienced Operations Manager from an FMCG / Food background?
Do you live in a commutable distance to the Somerset / Dorset Border?
An experienced Operations Manager with an FMCG / Food background is required by a leading Food manufacturer to lead its senior management team delivering successful and consistent growth.
Reporting to the board of directors and taking responsibility for the business development and profitability of the site, the Operations Manager will be responsible for;
* Managing all aspects of Operations to the require company standards achieving Efficiency, Cost Control, Product Quality and Customer Service
* Leading the management team to establish an environment where employs deliver an outstanding performance
* Managing the customer experience to establish the highest level of service with effective two way communication
* Minimising overall costs whilst optimising operational performance against established KPIs
* Providing advice, guidance and support to management and staff across the business to ensure consistent profitable growth and development of the business to customers.
* Controlling annual fixed and variable budgets, to continually challenge costs
The successful Site Operations Manager will
* Be an experienced Senior / Site Operations Manager from a FMCG / Food environment
* Be an accomplished leader, with experience in leading a Senior Management team
* Have knowledge of Food Production / Processes
* Will have a proven track record in Food and Drink or Consumer Goods, ideally meat processing
* Have in-depth experience in operational management processes
* Live in a commutable distance to the Somerset / Dorset border (Yetminster / Yeovil) or be willing to relocate
Site Operations Manager, Somerset, Dorset, Yetminster, Food, FMCG, Operations Manager, Somerset, Yeovil, Yetminster