Our Client is a technology services provider; supporting its customers through the complex lifecycle of their assets from acquisition through to retirement, including supply of all the resources required to consult, support and project manage throughout the journey. Resource Services is the provision of a comprehensive range of skilled and experienced personnel, covering short term tactical engagements through to long term strategic managed resource services.
Combining our core permanent staff with a mix of contractor skills, every customer engagement is underpinned with a professional Service Delivery Manager or Project Manager responsible for the delivery of predictable outcomes within a flexible commercial framework.
• Microsoft Stack
o Windows Server
o Active Directory
o Systems Centre
o Office 365
o Lync/Skype for Business
Desirable complimentary Skills:
o HP 3PAR
• VMware Stack
o vRealize Suite
• Converged Infrastructure
o Cisco UCS
o HDS UCP
o IBM TSM
Leveraging technical services experience, the Technical Consultant (TC), provides technical delivery on projects to support clients ability to achieve booking and revenue targets.
The TC is responsible for the high quality delivery of Consulting Services to our customers and works within a designated Practice area within the Delivery team
• Ensure customer service delivery adheres to documented agreements and Statement of Works.
• Support the Line of Business project related financial goals.
• Ensure individual utilisation target on billable engagements for clients is achieved.
• Ensure individual delivery responsibilities on billable engagements for clients is achieved.
• Ensure personal delivery responsibilities on billable engagements for clients are achieved, through working with and taking direction from senior team members and/or Project Managers who have ownership of the engagement.
• Articulate the value of clients services to solve customer problems.
• Consulting Craft: Demonstrate proficiency within areas of subject matter expertise, written/verbal communication, presentation, facilitation, interviewing, and delivery.
• Support Project Managers and project teams to ensure quality delivery and customer satisfaction.
• Proven delivery skills.
• Design capabilities (small to medium engagements) – Understanding of Technical Design Authority.
• Understanding of the sales and delivery process.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent consulting and interpersonal skills.
• Structured problem solving and analytical skills.
• Collaborative working style encompassing all delivery disciplines.
• Able to participate as part of real and virtual teams to reach one common end goal.
• Ability and willingness to travel as required.
• Experienced professional services/technical able to deliver engagements sold within area of expertise.
• Proven experience as a successful technical infrastructure consultant with customer relationship management skills.
• Knowledge of the infrastructure industry and associated emerging trends.
• Knowledge of the different clients services and offerings.
• Demonstrated technical implementation of infrastructure solutions.
• Demonstrated design skills within own area of expertise.
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
• Contribute in workshop environments, taking direction from senior team members to drive workshops to desired outcomes.
• Interface with Project Managers within Bell Integration and the client’s IT staff to ensure effective delivery of services.
• Demonstrable ability to provide robust and clear feedback to customers.