This position is for service personnel who are leaving the Services or ex-military personnel only!
OppO Recruitment requires a Trainee Resourcer for an expanding IT recruitment company based in the Midlands.
This position plays a key role in the achievement of targets associated with placing IT contract/temporary staff throughout the UK. It is the first step on the career ladder to recruitment consultant and beyond.
Your role will involve researching the candidate database to identify suitable applicants for current vacancies. Prior to recommending these candidates to the client, you will investigate their interest in and suitability for the role. You will be working closely with an appointed Account Manager to assist with the needs of the client.
Activities and responsibilities:
• Meeting individual targets in relation to candidates placed into roles.
• Advertise all new vacancies in line with company & legal obligations.
• Ensure all candidates are kept up-to date in regards to rate, availability and suitability for the role.
• Maintain candidate’s database.
• Identifying and tracking a talent pool of suitable hot candidates.
• Interpret a requirement specification to identify criteria for undertaking candidate searches.
• Update and maintain electronic records in line with the client’s processes and procedures.
• Negotiate with candidates and clients at all stages of the sourcing process.
• Conduct interviews with candidates to determine suitability for role, ensuring candidates have the right to work.
• Arranging interviews with both the candidate and customer as required.
• Work within and ensure compliance with relevant Data Protection, Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities and other relevant employment related legislation.
• Ensure all required EAA audit trains are met.
• Carry out & be fully effective in building existing & new relationships with existing clients/candidates.
• Contribute to a professional and well respected service through the provision of high standards of customer service in line with the clients service level agreements.
• Undertake any other duties and specific tasks set by Team Leader/ Recruitment Sales Manager.