Underground Mine Surveyor
Our client is an ASX listed mining company that produces some of the worlds highest grade copper concentrates from operations in South Australia. The operations are both open pit and underground mines.
With a strong balance sheet, a team of highly skilled mining industry professionals and a commitment to Respect, Integrity, Action and Results, they are regarded as an Employer of Choice.
As part of their continued growth, they are looking for an Underground Mine Surveyor to join their team.
Reporting to the Underground Operations Superintendent you will be involved in production rings set out, surveying of all underground headings and voids, maintaining directional and grade control of all directional headings & EOM volume calculations. You will provide direct support to the Technical Services team with accurate and timely updates to the mine plans. Working rosters are generally fly in / fly out (FIFO), with a typical working pattern being 8 days on / 6 days off.
To be considered for this role, you must be highly driven and a self-starter who can demonstrate the following criteria:
· Proven underground mine surveying experience.
· Qualifications in surveying
· Practical experience with mine planning, mine operations and survey systems.
· An understanding of pertinent legislation and mining regulations and operating conditions, especially Occupational, Health and Safety.
· Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the operation
· Ability to produce a range of reports and technical documentation
· Practical experience with Vulcan and Leica Total Stations will be highly desirable
· AUD$140,000 (£93,800) - AUD$150,000 (£100,500)
· Relocation Assistance to include flights, Visas and orientation services
· Career Development opportunities